- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17
- "Awesome place, great atmosphere, excellent coaches and training!" - Marat Valegh Minneapolis, MN. 05-18-19
- What brought me to Gorilla was that I wanted to lose weight in a way that I could be passionate about, in a way that I respected, through a sport that I always admired, and that sport was boxing!Kenny Wise
"I've tried many different gyms and fitness programs over the years and none of them compare to Gorilla Combat. The instructors are highly knowledgeable, experienced, and fun to be around. The members are welcoming and encouraging and really want to help others learn. You’ll leave every class having learned something new and will make friends along the way too. Whatever your goals may be — whether it's getting in the best shape of your life, exploring your dream of entering competition, or just relieving stress after a hard day's work, this is the place for you. A big thank you to the staff and members of Gorilla for helping me become a better version of myself and giving me the chance to do what I love!"
- Amy Dunbar : competitive Amateur Boxer Bloomington, MN. 5-23-19
- Great, knowledgeable instructors and tons of nice people that will help you get better. Highly recommend!
- Getting involved with Gorilla Combat and starting to learn Muay-Thai was easily a highlight of 2020. Excited to keep growing 🙂Madison LudoweseMinneapolis, Mn