What our Members are saying
- "I signed up for a Muay Thai class at Gorilla based on a recommendation from a friend, and I've been going ever since. The sessions at Gorilla have worked me into the best shape of my life and significantly improved my mental health. Grateful to have a gym like Gorilla."- Chris F. Muay-Thai - Minneapolis 12-06-19
- "I was very nervous the first time going into a MMA gym, especially being inexperienced. Caleb has been patient with me throughout training and never treated me differently because I was new to the Combative Arts. I feel more confident now knowing I have some awareness skills and some skill set to reference from. Very good training and applications to understand!" - Samantha Strachan: Private Training - Edina, MN. 05-23-19
- My former boxing trainer, Caleb Traviño best coach I ever had by far."Richard EnnisPrivate Student
- “I really appreciate the community that has been built at GC. Everyone is there to get a great workout and have fun, there are no egos. I have been an athlete and been around many sports for a long time. Martial arts transcends them all. It makes you a better person. Training has become a part of my weekly ritual that I won’t do without. It has been great for my physical and mental health. Come join!” - Lucas Johnson
Always one of my favorite gyms! Everyone treats each other with respect, and they always think about safety first. Great for beginners! Or if you’re looking for competitive fights. I highly recommend gorilla combat
- Gorilla Combat helped me reach my fitness goals. I was getting a little bored with what I’d been doing and the last pounds were taking longer than I liked. I decided to try Muai-Thai Boxing and loved it! The instructors were great and the people I met were genuine and fun. I lost those last few pounds, and gained muscle, increased endurance, and some basic self-defense skills. Highly recommend this gym!! -Mary Jones, Belle Plaine, Mn
- “I LOVE Gorilla Combat! My whole family regularly attends classes here (including my 6 year old!) and we could not be happier with our experience. The classes range from beginner to expert and offer something for everyone. Don’t be scared - come get some!!!!!”Karen Basco GustafsonGroup Level 2 and KBox
- "When you find a workout that you won't skip - no matter what - you know it's special. It's the intensity, it's the full body conditioning, but it's also the instructors that make every novice feel like a pro and make those that have been there for years feel like it's a fresh, new workout."Kelly Ploen
- I’ve attended some classes with my kids over the years with Gorilla Combat and always enjoyed the experience. I sent my daughter and a couple of her friends to a self defense class with Gorilla prior to them leaving for college. The instruction was pleasant, practical and useful for them to have if they ever need it. - Anthony Grobel Victoria, MN.
- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial