What our Members are saying
- “This is the best gym I have been to thus far, people at this gym are very welcoming . This place ranges from basic entry level training to advanced training. The trainers are amazing, they are very enthusiastic. They always come up with fun yet challenging workouts and are always looking to help your form and are very motivating.” -Naga Perni Minneapolis, Mn.
- "I have been attending Gorilla Combat for Jiu-Jitsu classes for the last few months and have taken a few boxing classes and a self-defense class. Upon arriving at my first class, I could tell that Gorilla Combat was not only a positive environment, but one where the coaches and members push each other to do better. The coaches are knowledgable and the members help one another out. Whether it is BJJ, Muy-Thai, or boxing, there is something for everyone and the lessons learned in Gorilla's classes are invaluable."Haley BrennanMinneapolis, Mn
- I’ve attended some classes with my kids over the years with Gorilla Combat and always enjoyed the experience. I sent my daughter and a couple of her friends to a self defense class with Gorilla prior to them leaving for college. The instruction was pleasant, practical and useful for them to have if they ever need it. - Anthony Grobel Victoria, MN.
- “I’m happy with Gorilla Combat. As a working parent of 4, and part-time student, the classes are a great stress reliever. Three of my children (ages 11-16) and myself have had great experiences training in Boxing, Muay-Thai Boxing, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. I have developed muscle definition in my legs, arms and abs. My kids and I have more self-confidence within our abilities. Plus the Instructors are nice and provide great instruction!”Sophia Holland
- Gorilla Combat helped me reach my fitness goals. I was getting a little bored with what I’d been doing and the last pounds were taking longer than I liked. I decided to try Muai-Thai Boxing and loved it! The instructors were great and the people I met were genuine and fun. I lost those last few pounds, and gained muscle, increased endurance, and some basic self-defense skills. Highly recommend this gym!! -Mary Jones, Belle Plaine, Mn
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
- Muay-Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Boxing, Personal Protection, I learning different martial arts techniques and Gorilla Combat is a great, safe and fun environment to do it in. Everyone's always learning and won’t judge people on different skill levels.Steele MalekWaconia, Mn
- "Caleb, I just wanted to thank you again for your help in getting ready for Bolivia. I am so impressed with Gorilla Combat and all I've learned. Thank you for getting me some added confidence to walk the streets and help these kids. I truly appreciate it! God Bless. Sincerely," - Lily Fluhartly (Missionary)
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- "When you find a workout that you won't skip - no matter what - you know it's special. It's the intensity, it's the full body conditioning, but it's also the instructors that make every novice feel like a pro and make those that have been there for years feel like it's a fresh, new workout."Kelly Ploen
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial