What our Members are saying
Always one of my favorite gyms! Everyone treats each other with respect, and they always think about safety first. Great for beginners! Or if you’re looking for competitive fights. I highly recommend gorilla combat
- “I have done the big fitness clubs in our area but never found a fit until GC. Hands down the most genuine, knowledgeable trainers in an environment that felt comfortable after about 5 minutes…. even in classes partnered with far more experienced members than myself! I am no boxer but I love the training, learning the techniques and finally seeing muscles I thought were long gone.”Heidi Schultz
- Getting involved with Gorilla Combat and starting to learn Muay-Thai was easily a highlight of 2020. Excited to keep growing 🙂Madison LudoweseMinneapolis, Mn
- “I really appreciate the community that has been built at GC. Everyone is there to get a great workout and have fun, there are no egos. I have been an athlete and been around many sports for a long time. Martial arts transcends them all. It makes you a better person. Training has become a part of my weekly ritual that I won’t do without. It has been great for my physical and mental health. Come join!” - Lucas Johnson
- “I LOVE Gorilla Combat! My whole family regularly attends classes here (including my 6 year old!) and we could not be happier with our experience. The classes range from beginner to expert and offer something for everyone. Don’t be scared - come get some!!!!!”Karen Basco GustafsonGroup Level 2 and KBox
- "I have been attending Gorilla Combat for Jiu-Jitsu classes for the last few months and have taken a few boxing classes and a self-defense class. Upon arriving at my first class, I could tell that Gorilla Combat was not only a positive environment, but one where the coaches and members push each other to do better. The coaches are knowledgable and the members help one another out. Whether it is BJJ, Muy-Thai, or boxing, there is something for everyone and the lessons learned in Gorilla's classes are invaluable."Haley BrennanMinneapolis, Mn
- "From my very first class, I felt welcomed and part of the group. Everyone was so gracious and quick to offer assistance. The instructors are knowledgeable and patient, and keep things fun and lively. The results have been increased strength and endurance, weight management, and I’ve even gained some knowledge on how to protect myself – all within a comfortable environment with some new friends."Mary Jones
- Went to Gorilla Combat for a BJJ seminar and belt test. Great facility and everyone there was extremely kind. Hoping to find some more time to drop in. If your close to Edina and looking for a good workout with great people I'd encourage you to check them out!
-Ben Christenson BJJ 12-18-17
- "Caleb is a very patient and knowledgeable trainer. He's taught me many varieties of fighting, my favorite being Eskrima"Chrissie Daoud
- Friendly and informative staff, clearly have built a positive environment, and the workouts are great.
Shiloh Heesch (new participant) Edina, Mn 6-5-18
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial