What our Members are saying
- Fantastic self defense classes!Sydney Underwood
"I've tried many different gyms and fitness programs over the years and none of them compare to Gorilla Combat. The instructors are highly knowledgeable, experienced, and fun to be around. The members are welcoming and encouraging and really want to help others learn. You’ll leave every class having learned something new and will make friends along the way too. Whatever your goals may be — whether it's getting in the best shape of your life, exploring your dream of entering competition, or just relieving stress after a hard day's work, this is the place for you. A big thank you to the staff and members of Gorilla for helping me become a better version of myself and giving me the chance to do what I love!"
- Amy Dunbar : competitive Amateur Boxer Bloomington, MN. 5-23-19
- I originally went for self defense and stayed for the people, workout, and technical skill. I really enjoy the people---there aren't any meat heads. It's a great group.Josh Lantz
- The gym is super clean. May take some boxing classes there.R R
- "Caleb, I just wanted to thank you again for your help in getting ready for Bolivia. I am so impressed with Gorilla Combat and all I've learned. Thank you for getting me some added confidence to walk the streets and help these kids. I truly appreciate it! God Bless. Sincerely," - Lily Fluhartly (Missionary)
- I’ve attended some classes with my kids over the years with Gorilla Combat and always enjoyed the experience. I sent my daughter and a couple of her friends to a self defense class with Gorilla prior to them leaving for college. The instruction was pleasant, practical and useful for them to have if they ever need it. - Anthony Grobel Victoria, MN.
Reserve your spot for a FREE trial
If you are on a Safari browser and cannot see the calendar below, please click here to view the schedule.